Spotty showers for your Wednesday 5/5/2021
We are off to a chilly start on this Wednesday morning! Temperatures are currently dipping into the 30s for some while others are holding on strong to the 40s. Grab a jacket before you leave and also the umbrella! Spotty showers are pushing eastward into southeast Nebraska right now. This will continue for the rest of the day today with periods of sunshine in between showers. High temperatures will reach the mid-60s again with calmer wind speeds. The area dries out overnight and we hold onto partly cloudy skies with temperatures in the low 40s. More 60s stick around for the rest of the week and into the weekend, with more scattered rain chances.
- TODAY: Spotty showers throughout the day with highs in the mid-60s. HIGH: 66
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies and dry conditions. HIGH: 67
- FRIDAY: Isolated showers possible throughout the day. HIGH: 66
- SATURDAY: Soggy day with showers and t’storms likely all day. HIGH: 64
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mostly sunny with highs in the mid-60s still. HIGH: 65
Meteorologist Brittany Foster