Spotty Wednesday showers & t’storms 4/7/2021
Most of the rain from overnight is pushing onto the Iowa side, giving southeast Nebraska a brief break from the rain. Current temperatures are split in the 40s and 50s this morning with wind gusts already gusting up to 35 mph in some spots. With that said, I highly recommend grabbing a light jacket or rain coat and the umbrella for this morning. But you will definitely want to keep the umbrella handy into the afternoon and evening. More spotty showers are in the forecast for the rest of your Wednesday. This will keep temperatures on the cooler side with highs in the mid-50s. We hold onto the 50s through Friday with more scattered rain showers. Above average temperatures and dry weather finally return by the weekend.
- TODAY: Spotty showers and t’storms throughout the day with cool highs in the mid-50s. HIGH: 54
- THURSDAY: Chilly with more scattered rain showers. HIGH: 55
- FRIDAY: Highs flirt with the low 60s and we start off the day dry. Rain chances increase the second half of the day with breezy conditions. HIGH: 59
- SATURDAY: Warming back up! Mostly sunny with highs in the upper 60s. HIGH: 67
- SUNDAY: Sunny skies with warm highs in the low 70s. HIGH: 70
Meteorologist Brittany Foster