Stuck in the 20s 12/15/2020
Temperatures are a bit warmer today in the teens and twenties thanks to overcast skies. But wind speeds are just high enough to give us wind chill values in the single digits for some this morning. On top of the cold, some of us might see a few snow showers throughout the day today. Lincoln could get a dusting by the end of the day, but a majority of the snow will fall in central Nebraska. Highs will top out in the 20s thanks to the overcast skies and flurries, but we will warm above freezing tomorrow. This will allow the snow on the ground to begin melting thanks to the warmer temperatures and sunshine. We continue to warm into Friday with sunny skies and highs in the mid-40s.
- TODAY: Snow flurries possible throughout the day with highs stuck in the mid-20s. HIGH: 26
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly clear skies with highs back above freezing. HIGH: 34
- THURSDAY: Close to the 40s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 39
- FRIDAY: Breezy conditions and above average highs in the mid-40s. HIGH: 46
- SATURDAY: Even warmer with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 47
Meteorologist Brittany Foster