Sunny & Mild Friday Forecast 12/4/2020
Your Friday forecast will start off chilly in the 20s across southeast Nebraska, but we will quickly warm up. By the afternoon hours, highs will jump up to the low 50s with mostly sunny skies and light northwest winds. This is over ten degrees above average for the month of December. The above average trend continues into the weekend with highs in the 40s and 50s with dry conditions. Beyond that, we continue to warm and could shatter several high temperatures records for the month of December next week. Precipitation chances also return to the region by late in the work week.
- TODAY: The 50s are back with widespread sunshine. HIGH: 53
- SATURDAY: A bit cooler with highs in the upper 40s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 49
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies with a high in the mid-40s. HIGH: 46
- MONDAY: The 50s return again with more sunshine. HIGH: 52
- TUESDAY: Highs in the mid-50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 56
Meteorologist Brittany Foster