Temperatures soar above average this evening 12/8/2020
Tuesday is off to a cool start with temperatures in the 20s across southeast Nebraska, meaning you will need the heavy layers. But by the evening you might be able to get away with not wearing a jacket at all. Overall highs today will top out in the low 60s with mostly sunny skies. Tomorrow will be even warmer in the mid–60s, which means we could see several high temperatures records get broken in the next two days. Beyond that, temperatures plunge down to normal December highs in the 30s and precipitation chances increase into Friday.
- TODAY: Highs soar to the low 60s with mostly sunny skies. Clouds could increase into the evening. HIGH: 62
- WEDNESDAY: Even warmer with highs in the mid-60s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 65
- THURSDAY: Temperatures start to cool and highs drop to the low 50s. HIGH: 53
- FRIDAY: Normal Decembers highs are back! Highs will struggle to break out of the 30s and some of us could see a bit of a wintry mix. HIGH: 38
- SATURDAY: A few lingering flurries are possible throughout the day with highs in the mid 30s. HIGH: 36
Meteorologist Brittany Foster