Thousands of free Lancaster County Super Fair tickets available
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Free gate tickets to the Lancaster County Super Fair are available from Friday to Aug. 6 at locations across Lancaster County.
The fair will be from July 28 to Aug. 6 at the Lancaster County Event Center.
Gate admission tickets are free while supplies last at U-Stop Shops, Russ’s Market, Super Saver and West Gate Bank locations.
If you’re unable to secure a free ticket, entry to the fair is $3 per person and parking is $5 per vehicle per day. Ticket sales and parking are cash only.
This year, fair events including the carnival and free music series will start earlier and end by 10 p.m.
Below is a list of events that will take place throughout the fair:
All motorsport events are held at the shaded Grandstand Outdoor Arena at 84th Street & Havelock Avenue. Enter using Gate 3 off Havelock Avenue.
Limited, reserved and general admission tickets for MotorMania events are on sale now, with prices ranging from just $4 to $20. Save 20% by purchasing tickets by July 27.
Receive free parking by purchasing reserved tickets to at least three events.
- Figure 8 Races by Gana Trucking & Excavating, Inc.: Friday, July 29
- T.O. Haas Demolition Derby: Saturday, July 30
- Monster Trucks by Morrow Collision Center
The Heart of America Midway Carnival will be returning for all 10 days of the fair. Save time and money by purchasing your All-You-Can-Ride wristbands online at SuperFair.org through July 27.
Pepsi Free Music and Entertainment Series
Both weekends of the fair will feature nightly music by Lemon Fresh Day and High Heel the Band, cover bands based in Nebraska.
New to the series is a Hispanic Cultural Festival, organized by Bailes de Nebraska, featuring folkloric dances and live music on Sunday, July 31, from noon to 6 p.m.
Free Agriculture and Educational Family Experiences
For the first four days only, get an up-close look at over 5,000 4-H/FFA livestock animals and exhibits from horticulture and foods to robotics, photography and fashion.
The James Enterprise Family Fun Zone in the Multi-Purpose Arena has doubled in size and will now feature additional activities such as:
- Newly expanded Fun at the Farm
- Animal encounters
- Interactive historical display
- Honey making and beekeeping demo
- Open Class Static (July 28–31)
- Kids Scavenger Hunt (July 28–31)
- Cookie Eating Contest (July 28)
- Cinnamon Roll Contest (July 30)
- Show & Shine Car Show (July 31)
- Kids Big Wheel Race & Pedal Tractor Pull (July 31)
- Backseat Driver Contest (July 31)
- Mutton Bustin (Aug. 2)
- Cornhole Tournament (Aug. 5-6)
- Open Class Livestock (Aug. 6)
For a daily schedule of events, competition registration and more info, visit SuperFair.org.