Toasty Friday forecast with more warmth this weekend 6/4/2021
Your Friday is off to a mild start with temperatures currently sitting in the upper 50s for some and 60s for a majority of the area. The sky is cloud free and wind speeds are light, so your morning commute will be on the easy side. The clear skies will continue into later this afternoon, and temperatures will quickly warm into the low 90s across the area. Dew point temperatures will also be near the 60s, so it will feel a bit more on the sticky side today. Take breaks if you plan on being outside for long periods of time. The 90s will continue through the weekend and it will stay humid. Our rain chances increase by early next week.
- TODAY: The 90s return to southeast Nebraska as well as slightly muggy conditions. HIGH: 93
- SATURDAY: Another sunny and hot day with even stickier conditions. HIGH: 93
- SUNDAY: Still in the low 90s with the chance for a few isolated showers for some. HIGH: 91
- MONDAY: Hot in the low 90s with the chance for isolated showers. HIGH: 92
- TUESDAY: Better chance for scattered showers with highs in the low 90s. HIGH: 90
Meteorologist Brittany Foster