Toasty Tuesday forecast 6/8/2021
Your Tuesday is off to a cool start as temperatures are sitting in the 60s across southeast Nebraska with clear skies. Some of you might see dew on grassy surfaces as you step out the door. We will hold onto the clear skies into the afternoon and evening with a few clouds popping up. Temperatures will be a few degrees warmer for most in the low 90s with humid conditions. We continue to see highs warm further into the 90s the next several days with dry conditions. Thursday will be the hottest day as highs will potentially warm into the upper 90s. Highs start to cool down a bit after that with only one chance of rain in the forecast Thursday night into Friday.
- TODAY: One toasty Tuesday with highs back in the low 90s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 92
- WEDNESDAY: Even hotter with highs in the mid-90s and widespread sunshine. HIGH: 95
- THURSDAY: Hottest day of 2021? Highs will likely reach the mid to upper 90s across southeast Nebraska. Rain returns overnight into early Friday morning. HIGH: 96
- FRIDAY: AM rain chances and then we dry out for the rest of the day. Highs also cool back down to the upper 80s. HIGH:89
- SATURDAY: Sunny skies and not as humid! HIGH: 88
Meteorologist Brittany Foster