Toasty Tuesday forecast with cooling temps & rain to end the week 9/28/2021
Temperatures are falling into the 50s across southeast NE this morning with clear skies and light winds. The wind is gradually shifting out of the south and this will warm temperatures this afternoon a degree or two. Expect another summer-like day today with highs in the low to mid-90s and mostly sunny skies. Some clouds will build in by the afternoon and evening today and we will have a light breeze out of the south. Temperatures stay mild overnight in the mid-60s, thanks to increasing clouds and the return of southerly winds. We finally cool down a bit tomorrow as highs will only warm into the mid-80s with the chance for PM t’storms. Daily rain chances continue into the weekend with cooling temperatures back into the 70s.
- TODAY: Highs warm into the low 90s again with clouds moving in this evening. HIGH: 94
- WEDNESDAY: Chance for showers in the morning with a better chance for scattered rain the second half of the day. Highs warm into the mid-80s. HIGH: 85
- THURSDAY: Overcast, humid and soggy with highs in the mid-70s. HIGH: 75
- FRIDAY: Scattered showers likely with highs in the low to mid-70s. HIGH: 74
- SATURDAY: Scattered showers throughout the day with highs in the low 70s. HIGH: 72
Meteorologist Brittany Foster