Two people displaced by Lincoln duplex fire

LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — A fire in a dryer forced two people out of their home Monday night.

Lincoln Fire & Rescue said it received a call shortly before 8 p.m. about smoke coming from a one-story duplex near Southwest 10th Street.

Firefighters found the blaze coming from a dryer and extinguished it in about 20 minutes.

No one was injured, but two people were displaced.

LFR said the fire caused $40,000 in damage to the building and its contents.

Categories: Lancaster, News, Top Stories