Warmer today with the chance for overnight storms 7/13/2021
Your Tuesday is off to another cool start as most of southeast Nebraska is sitting in the 50s and 60s. The entire state has clear skies and calm winds out of the south. Both of these will help warm our temperatures into the low 90s today. Clouds will increase as temperatures do and far northeast Nebraska will likely see scattered rain into the evening. Southeast Nebraska will remain dry until late this evening and into overnight, when isolated strong to severe storms are likely. Scattered rain and storms will continue into your Wednesday with warm highs in the low 90s. Temperatures drop going into Thursday, but our rain chances stick around until Friday.
- TODAY: Warm day with highs in the low 90s and increasing clouds. Overnight storm chance in northeast Nebraska. HIGH: 91
- WEDNESDAY: Another day with highs in the low 90s. Breezy conditions with scattered rain chances throughout the day. HIGH: 93
- THURSDAY: On the cooler side with highs in the mid-80s and an isolated chance for rain. HIGH: 84
- FRIDAY: Repeat of Thursday with more scattered rain chances and highs in the mid-80s. HIGH: 84
- SATURDAY: A tad warmer in the upper 80s and dry. HIGH: 88
Meteorologist Brittany Foster