Warmer with breezy winds today 4/29/2021
Good Thursday morning! Temperatures are sitting in the 40s and 50s this morning with light northwesterly winds. Temperatures dropped down to the 40s thanks to clear skies overnight, so it might be a good idea to keep the light jacket handy as your head out and about this morning. We will start to heat up once the sun rises and temperatures will quickly climb to the low 70s! Wind speeds will also increase out of the northwest with gusts peaking around 30 mph. Skies remain clear overnight with more temperatures in the 40s, and highs tomorrow near the 80s. This gradual warming trend continues into the weekend with well above average highs. Some spots could reach the 90s on Saturday before a cold front cools us down and brings rain on Sunday.
- TODAY: Widespread sunshine heats temperatures back into the low 70s with blustery wind speeds. HIGH: 73
- FRIDAY: More sunshine with highs in the upper 70s and low 80s. HIGH: 80
- SATURDAY: Hot first day of May with highs in the mid to upper 80s! HIGH: 86
- SUNDAY: A bit cooler highs thanks to a cold front. T’storms are possible in the afternoon and evening. HIGH: 81
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy with cooler temperatures in the upper 60s and scattered showers. HIGH: 69
Meteorologist Brittany Foster