Warming into the weekend 12/18/2020
A warm front moved through overnight, and now temperatures are slowly warming! We are starting off your Friday forecast in the mid to upper 30s and mostly cloudy skies. The mild morning will end up turning into a mild afternoon and evening as highs will soar into the mid-40s today. We will also have partly cloudy skies and breezy conditions as a cold front moves through. Looking into the weekend, above average temperatures stick around and highs will near the low 50s come Sunday. We continue to stay mild through Thursday, before a major temperature drop arrives just in time for the holidays.
- TODAY: Partly cloudy skies with breezy conditions and highs in the mid-40s. HIGH: 45
- SATURDAY: A bit cooler, with highs in the low 40s and sunny skies. HIGH: 40
- SUNDAY: Highs will warm close to the 50s across southeast Nebraska with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 48
- MONDAY: More mild and breezy weather. HIGH: 49
- TUESDAY: Warmest day of the week! Highs will top out in the mid-50s with mostly sunny skies and windy conditions. HIGH: 55
Meteorologist Brittany Foster