Warming into the weekend 2/19/2021
Temperatures are currently dropping down to the single digits all around southeast Nebraska and wind chill values for some are below zero. Make sure to have heavy layers on before you head out the door! Clouds will gradually build into the area this afternoon and evening, leaving us with partly cloudy skies. But temperatures will still be able to warm a few degrees more than yesterday, and they will top out in the mid to upper 20s. Highs both Saturday and Sunday will be near or at the freezing mark after a long period of below freezing weather. Saturday will be on the dry side, while on Sunday there is a chance for snow showers or freezing drizzle. Temperatures continue to warm back to average in the 40s next week, with the chance for a few 50s as well.
- TODAY: Clouds will increase throughout the day and highs will top out in the mid to upper 20s. Some spots could reach the 30s. HIGH: 26
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with some spots possibly reaching temperatures around freezing. HIGH: 32
- SUNDAY: Scattered snow showers with accumulating snow. HIGH: 33
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with highs in the mid-30s. HIGH: 35
- TUESDAY: Back to average high temperatures in the 40s with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 40
Meteorologist Brittany Foster