Warming temps for the end of June 6/29/2021
Temperatures are currently sitting in the 70s and 80s for most of the area with mostly sunny skies. Later today temps will gradually increase back into the mid–80s with an increase in clouds as well. These clouds may produce a few showers and thunderstorms throughout the afternoon and evening so grab the umbrella before you head out. A few more small rain chances are in the forecast through Thursday with temperatures in the mid–80s and eventually upper 80s by the weekend.
- TODAY: Increasing clouds with a slight chance for showers and t’storms in far southeast Nebraska. HIGH: 85
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny skies and a bit warmer. Isolated chance for showers throughout the day. HIGH: 86
- THURSDAY: The first day of July will be beautiful! Highs will top out in the upper 80s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 88
- FRIDAY: A tad warmer with highs in the upper 80s. HIGH: 89
- SATURDAY: The 90s are back with sunny skies. HIGH: 92
Meteorologist Brittany Foster