Warming to average today 11/30/2020
We are starting off the last day of November with temperatures in the teens and 20s this morning. Wind chill values in some spots are in the single digits where wind speeds are near 10 mph, but most of southeast Nebraska currently has light wind speeds. Some of you might need to do some minor scraping this morning, as a thin layer of frost developed overnight on outdoor surfaces. Other than that, your morning commute should be easy and on the chilly side. By the afternoon, highs will warm to the low 40s with mostly sunny skies. We warm even further by Tuesday, but temperatures drop into Wednesday and some of us could see snow by the middle of the week.
- TODAY: A typical end of November day, with highs in the low 40s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 43
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the mid-40s. HIGH: 46
- WEDNESDAY: Temperatures drop a bit and some of us could see snow. More details on our chances later this week. HIGH: 40
- THURSDAY: Highs drop to the upper 30s with partly cloudy skies. HIGH: 38
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 40s. HIGH: 43
Meteorologist Brittany Foster