Windy Wednesday forecast 3/24/2021
We are off to a drier start this morning with parts of the area only seeing a few sprinkles. Temperatures are also on the cooler side as they currently are sitting in the 30s and 40s. Wind speeds are also blustery this morning, as gusts are near 35 mph. The strong wind gusts will stick around into the afternoon and evening as well as the overcast skies. This will keep temperatures on the cooler side today with highs only in the low 50s. The chance for showers returns overnight, but it is very small and most of the area should stay dry. Temperatures drop back to the mid-30s for a cold start to Thursday. Highs slowly warm into the weekend and rain returns Friday night.
- TODAY: Cloudy skies with blustery conditions and highs in the low 50s. Isolated showers possible overnight. HIGH: 51
- THURSDAY: AM showers possible then dry the rest of the day. HIGH: 53
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and dry until the late evening hours. HIGH: 56
- SATURDAY: AM showers with partly cloudy skies and dry conditions the rest of the day. HIGH: 57
- SUNDAY: Finally cloud free with widespread sunshine and highs in the low 60s. HIGH: 60
Meteorologist Brittany Foster