75% of current COVID hospitalizations are Lancaster County residents
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — Today, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) reports 62 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the community total to 30,313.
The community death total remains at 230.
More than 27,200 people have recovered from the virus and nearly 238,400 vaccines have been administered.
So far, this week’s positivity rate is 7%.
Mass vaccination clinics scheduled for this week are as follows:
- Monday, Center for People in Need – first doses for county residents (nearly 1,300 vaccines administered)
- Wednesday, Gateway Mall – drive-thru clinic, first doses (DHHS)
- Thursday, Pinnacle Bank Arena – first and second doses for county residents
- Friday, Pinnacle Bank Arena – first doses for county residents
- Saturday, Gateway Mall – drive-thru clinic, first doses (DHHS)
Thirty-two patients are currently hospitalized with COVID-19 (24 from Lancaster County). Two patients are currently on ventilators.
You can stay on top of all the latest news by downloading the KLKN App or just scan this code with your phone camera.