Pius X announces attendance guidelines for sporting events
LINCOLN – Pius X High School announced the guidelines for athletic events this fall. They include:
· Each family member of a Pius X football player or other performer (such as cheer, dance or band) who will be participating on game day will be allowed to pre-purchase a set number of tickets. The number of tickets will be based on the number of participants and the seating capacity with spectators seated 3 feet apart.
· Pius X students will be given an opportunity to pre-purchase one ticket that will allow admission to a designated student section on the track, which will be marked out to provide social distancing between students during the game.
· Visitor attendance will be limited to 4 (four) family members of participating athletes or performers on the date of the game, determined by a list provided by the visiting school. Visitor tickets will be available for purchase at the time of the game.
· Limited concessions will be sold at the game.
· Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times.
To help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, all participants and spectators are asked to adhere to the following protocols:
· Self-screen before attending. If you feel ill or have symptoms, please do not attend.
· Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer, and observe social distancing.