COVID-19 death reported in Lancaster County
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — Today, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD) reports another COVID-19 death, bringing the community total to 231.
The individual is identified as a man in his 50s who was hospitalized.
Thirty-nine new cases of COVID-19 were also confirmed, bringing the community total to 30,401.
A total of 28 COVID-19 variants have been identified in Lancaster County, 21 of which are the UK variant.
More than 27,250 people have recovered from the virus and nearly 241,725 vaccines have been administered.
So far, this week’s positivity rate is 6%.
This week’s mass vaccination clinics are as follows:
- Monday, Center for People in Need – first doses for county residents (nearly 1,300 vaccines administered)
- Wednesday, Gateway Mall – drive-thru clinic, first doses (DHHS)
- Thursday, Pinnacle Bank Arena – first and second doses for county residents (nearly 7,950 vaccines administered)
- Friday, Pinnacle Bank Arena – first doses for county residents
- Saturday, Gateway Mall – drive-thru clinic, first doses (DHHS)
y-three patients are currently hospitalized with COVID-19 (23 from Lancaster County). Two patients are currently on ventilators.
You can stay on top of all the latest news by downloading the KLKN App or just scan this code with your phone camera.