LLCHD expanding booster clinics to ages 12 and older
LLCHD made the announcement following the CDC approval of Pfizer COVID-19 booster doses for the age group.
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – The Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department is expanding vaccination clinics to include booster doses for those ages 12 and older.
The expansions will begin on Saturday, Jan. 8. LLCHD made the announcement following the CDC approval of Pfizer COVID-19 booster doses for the age group.
With the omicron variant spreading across Nebraska, LLCHD urges everyone ages 12 and older to get a booster for a greater level of protection.
Lincoln residents may attend clinics or schedule an appointment at COVID19.lincoln.ne.gov. LLCHD’s upcoming clinics:
- Saturday, January 8, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Culler Middle School, 5201 Vine St.
- Sunday, January 9, 9 a.m. to noon, Culler Middle School
- Monday, January 10, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., LLCHD, 3131 “O” St.
- Tuesday, January 11, 4 to 6 p.m., Arnold Elementary School, 5000 Mike Scholl St.
- Wednesday, January 12, 3:15 to 6 p.m., Clinton Elementary School, 1520 N. 29th St.
- Thursday, January 13, 3:15 to 6 p.m., Elliott Elementary School, 225 S. 25th St.
- Friday, January 14, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., LLCHD.