Sunny Wednesday Forecast 11/25/2020
Lingering snow flurries and rain showers are falling in our far southeast counties this morning, with dry conditions elsewhere. The last of the rain and snow will push eastward by late this morning, and the clouds will follow behind by the afternoon. Sunglasses will be needed for the second half of the day thanks to sunny skies and a light jacket will be a good idea to keep handy. Highs will only reach the mid-40s today with wind speeds calming into the evening. Overnight lows return to the mid-20s to start off your Thanksgiving forecast, but afternoon highs will soar above average to the low 50s with sunny skies. Friday also is on the dry and sunny side with mild late November temperatures.
- TODAY: Lingering snow flurries and rain showers will taper off by the late morning hours and the skies will begin to clear leaving us with sunny skies. HIGH: 45
- THANKSGIVING: Mostly sunny skies with dry conditions and above average highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 52
- FRIDAY: Sunny skies with highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 50
- SATURDAY: Warmest day of the weekend with highs in the mid to upper 50s and sunny skies. HIGH: 56
- SUNDAY: Temperatures drop back to the mid-40s with sunny skies. HIGH: 43
Meteorologist Brittany Foster